Market Strategy and Planning
Investment in Christian Education: Blessed to be associated with Christian Education as a student, parent, alumna, volunteer and consultant over the past 40 years.
- Attended Evangelical Christian School (ECS) K-12 grade. Attended college at Baylor University
- Has one son who graduated from ECS and another son and daughter who are currently enrolled
- Active as an alumna and volunteer at ECS serving on multiple committees and task forces including marketing initiatives, strategic planning, athletic booster clubs and crisis management
- Marketing communications and advertising professional with over 25 years of experience serving as a consultant to the Memphis Catholic School System for 7+ years and ECS for 5+ years
Consulting Experience: Established 25+ year history of developing integrated marketing communications programs for B2B (business to business), B2C (business to consumer), Educational and Non-Profit Institutional clients throughout the country. Passionate about guiding these organizations to achieve their mission/goals by implementing results-oriented marketing communications strategies that are founded on solid research.
- President of one of Memphis’ largest advertising agencies, Chandler Ehrlich. Began my career in 1989 as an account coordinator working my way up becoming president in 2007.
- Directed and led the account service, strategic planning, media, public relations and business development departments.
- Instrumental in providing creative direction on all client activities to a full service creative department.
- Founded and successfully grew my own Marketing Communications Company – 828 Marketing Communications – from 2009 – 2012.
- Have managed and worked on such global and national brands as Philips Consumer Electronics, Medtronic, Furniture Brands International, Lane Home Furnishings, Union Planters Bank, First Commerce Corporation, Baptist Memorial Hospital, Catholic Diocese of Memphis, etc.
Background and Training
- Baylor University – 1986-1987 (Varsity Tennis Team) | University of Memphis -1987-1989 (Varsity Tennis Team). Graduated Cum Laude in three years.
- Graduate of the City of Memphis Leadership Development Intensive Program
- Past Board Member of the Memphis Advertising Federation and the Sales and Marketing Association
- Current Leadership Board Chairman of the Memphis Area Fellowship of Christian
Personal Mission and Interests
- To honor God in all that I do.
- To hold fast to Romans 8:28
- To be a good wife to a wonderful husband, loving mother to three terrific kids, doting daughter to incredible parents and supportive sister to a great brother.
- To be indispensable to my current place of work and in all consultancy and volunteer work undertaken.